Variccin is composed of nine nutritional supplements in a synergic
balanced combination; which acts efficiently against tiredness and heaviness
of your lower extremities.
- Stimulates circulation
- Provides elasticity and strengthens the walls of veins and arteries
- Prevents the “oxidative” damage in the body cells
- Particularly beneficial in sustaining blood vessels and collagen structures
of the body
- Improves the mood, the congestion, and the states of tension and anxiety
- One of its main components is Calendula extract; which is usually applied
to treat varicose ulcers, cutaneous eruption/rash and other skin ailments.
Take 2 capsules daily, until you finish the bottle.
- Hawthorn: Hiperósido and the vitexina (flavonoides) acts like regulators of the heart rate diminishing the palpitaciones of the heart in people with anxiety and nervousness. In addition it acts of general form on the circulatory system increasing the coronary flow and guaranteeing to the cardiac muscle a greater contribution of oxygenated blood (prevention of chest anginas). By his cardiotónicas properties and their vasodilator effects, it can be useful in case of arrhythmias cardiac. Also, it allows to smooth to the problems associated to the chest angina thanks to his hypotensile action. On the other hand, it exerts a sedative activity of the central nervous system, assuring therefore a remarkable effect in the nervousness states, irritability, anxiety and in the upheavals of the dream. Unlike which it happens to synthesis medicines, the hawthorn to albar does not cause dependency, nor indirect effect (diurnal somnolencia, losses of memory.)
- Ginkgo Biloba: The leaves of this plant are the part used. The main ingredient are the ginkgolides and their Healing Effects are: Promotes brain functioning. Blood circulation and oxygenation. Could be helpful for asthma, kidney and heart disorders. May improve depression, headaches, memory loss and tinnitus. Relieves symptoms of Alzheimer's and Raynaud's diseases. Helps sex drive in older men.
- Rue (Ruta Graveolens Extract): Although long used to treat many ailments, you might wish to try Rue for the relief of nervous spasms, painful cramps, menstrual pain and headache. It is also said to ease the discomforts of indigestion, coli, and flatulence, and because Rue contains powerful rutin (which strengthens capillaries), it is not only used to enhance eyesight, but it is also believed to improve cardiovascular health by stimulating circulation through stronger blood vessels.
- Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1, also known as thiamin, helps fuel your body by converting blood sugar into energy. It keeps your mucous membranes healthy and is essential for nervous system, cardiovascular and muscular function.
Nutritionists categorize vitamins by the materials that a vitamin will dissolve in. There are two categories: water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins. Water-soluble vitamins, which include the B-complex group and vitamin C, travel through the bloodstream. Whatever water-soluble vitamins are not used by the body are eliminated in urine, which means you need a continuous supply of them in your food. Vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin.
- Grape Seed Extract: Grape seed extract is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promotes healthy circulation. Grape Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols, a compound that's high in antioxidants. Studies have shown OPC to be more powerful antioxidants than vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene.
Before Grape seed extract was discovered, the best sources of antioxidants came from vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene; however, these sources were not powerful enough to fight the free radicals and are also excreted by the body within a short time of ingestion. Grape seed extract, on the other hand, has been shown to remain in the body for as long as 3 full days, and is 20 times more potent than vitamin C, and 50 times more stronger than Vitamin E.
- Caléndula Officinalis: Calendula has been used medicinally for centuries and still finds use in this regard. Creams and ointments containing calendula are used to soothe skin and sprained muscles. The florets and extracts prepared from them are incorporated into soothing teas, lotions, and other formulations. Other preparations are used for antisepsis, spring tonics, chapped skin, tooth aches, and insect repellent among others.