Super Potencia 2000 is a combination formulated for men who need a long term increase of their sexual potency. It is highly indicated in impotence and soft erections cases.
- Increases the elasticity of the arteries allowing a larger flow of blood into the sexual organ; producing excellent erections
- Acts gradually giving the man all the potency back
- Definitely lets you enjoy your age with the youth potency
- Also indicated for people who suffer from diabetes, cholesterol or high blood pressure
Take 2 capsules daily, until you finish the bottle.
- Yohimbe Bark: Yohimbe is a tree that grows in Africa, and the natives there have used the crude bark and purified compound to enhance sexual desire and performance. Yohimbe has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. It haseven been smoked as a hallucinogen. Nowadays, Yohimbe bark extract is mostly used to treat impotence for men and women.
When ingested, Yohimbe is assimilated into the blood stream, and Yohimbe's energizin g effects come from its ability to increase blood flow to the genitals - and this applies to both men and women. Aside from its aphrodisiac effects, new research also show that Yohimbe has powerful antioxidant effects.
- Damiana (botanical name: Turnera diffusa): The leaves of damiana were originally used as medicine by the indigenous cultures
of Central America, particularly Mexico. Today the plant is found in hot, humid
climates, including Mexico and parts of Texas, the Caribbean, and southern Africa.
Damiana has been hailed as an aphrodisiac since ancient times, particularly by
the native peoples of Mexico. Other folk uses have included asthma, bronchitis,
neurosis, and various sexual disorders. It has also been promoted as a euphoria-inducing
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant by neutralizing free radicals in the body that cause tissue and cellular damage. Vitamin E also contributes to a healthy circulatory system and aids in proper blood clotting and improves wound healing. Some studies have shown that vitamin E decreases symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and certain types of breast disease.
Other studies have shown that taking large doses of Vitamin E has decreased the risk of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). Animal studies have suggested that vitamin E does slow the development of atherosclerosis, but the American Heart Association doesn't recommend using supplements until the effects are proven in large-scale, carefully controlled clinical trials.
Nutritionists categorize vitamins by the materials that a vitamin will dissolve in. There are two categories: water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins. Fat-soluble vitaminsâ€”vitamins A, D, E and Kâ€”are stored in the fat tissues of the body for a few days to up to six months. If you get too much of a fat-soluble vitamin, it can be stored in your liver and may sometimes cause health problems. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin.
Some people take mega-doses of fat-soluble vitamins, which can lead to toxicity. Eating a normal diet of foods rich in these vitamins won't cause a problem. Remember, you only need small amounts of any vitamin.
Some health problems can make it hard for a person's body to absorb these vitamins. If you have a chronic health condition, ask your doctor about whether your vitamin absorption will be affected.
- Chinese Ginseng | Panax Ginseng root: Panax Ginseng, the root of Araliaceae, is a precious natural product grown in Mount Chang Pai of China. Chinese ginseng (Panax ginseng) nourishes Qi and promotes energy. Panax Ginseng has been listed by some as useful in the treatment of diabetes, anemia, cancer, depression, insomnia, shock, fatigue, hypertension, effects of radiation, environmental, physical and mental stress, and chronic illness. It has been said to act as a stimulant promote endurance, increase life expectancy, relax the nervous system, improve mental awareness, encourage proper hormonal functions, improve lipid levels, lower cholesterol, improve nerve growth and increase resistance to disease. It is said to act as an antioxidant, autoimmune stimulant, psychotropic and have anti-tumor actions. Chinese Ginseng contains Heat properties, therefore it should not be taken in excess or by those who have Heat signs.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: (DHEA), is a natural steroid hormone produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands, the gonads, adipose tissue and the brain. DHEA is the precursor of, androstenedione, testosterone and estrogen. It is the most abundant hormone in the human body.
- Glutamic Acid: Glutamic acid (Glu), also referred to as glutamate (the anion), is one of the 20 proteinogenic amino acids. It is not among the essential amino acids.
It is an important excitatory neurotransmitter, and glutamic acid is also important in the metabolism of sugars and fats.
The fluid produced by the prostate gland also contains amounts of glutamic acid, and may play a role in the normal function of the prostate.
- Royal Jelly: Royal jelly, also known as gelee royale and RJ, is the milky-white gelatinous substance secreted from the cephalic glands of nurse worker. It exists popular belief that royal jelly has rejuvenating qualities.
Royal jelly may have hypolipidemic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative activities.
- Orchic Powder: This extract comes from the testicles of the bulls. He is very safe and effective to promote the natural production of the testosterone of the body.