Potenmax is especially formulated for men who suffer from premature ejaculation and desire to increase their sexual drive and potency.
It increases the overall sexual performance. It reduces the sensitivity on the penis head, resulting in a long lasting sexual act. It has no side effects and it doesn’t produce priapism (prolonged painful erections)
- Controls premature ejaculation
- Harmonizes the reproductive functions
- Strengthens fertility
- Acts as an antiseptic and diuretic
- Alleviates the symptoms of prostate enlargement
Take 2 capsules daily and take 1 capsule 30 minutes before having intercourse
- Damiana (botanical name: Turnera diffusa): The leaves of damiana were originally used as medicine by the indigenous cultures
of Central America, particularly Mexico. Today the plant is found in hot, humid
climates, including Mexico and parts of Texas, the Caribbean, and southern Africa.
Damiana has been hailed as an aphrodisiac since ancient times, particularly by
the native peoples of Mexico. Other folk uses have included asthma, bronchitis,
neurosis, and various sexual disorders. It has also been promoted as a euphoria-inducing
- Yohimbe Bark: Yohimbe is a tree that grows in Africa, and the natives there have used the crude bark and purified compound to enhance sexual desire and performance. Yohimbe has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. It haseven been smoked as a hallucinogen. Nowadays, Yohimbe bark extract is mostly used to treat impotence for men and women.
When ingested, Yohimbe is assimilated into the blood stream, and Yohimbe's energizin g effects come from its ability to increase blood flow to the genitals - and this applies to both men and women. Aside from its aphrodisiac effects, new research also show that Yohimbe has powerful antioxidant effects.
- Maca root: Maca is a root that grows in the high mountains of Peru. Rich in nutritional content (potassium, and higher levels of calcium than in milk), maca is a natural hormonal balancer which provides great health benefits for both, men and women. Maca is recommended for fertility problems, sterility, and other sexual disorders. However, in Peru maca has long been known as a potent APHRODISIAC. Research has proven maca to act on certain areas of the body that produce hormones and energizing substances, which enhance libido and increase virility. Due to its high nutritional value, maca is not only popular as a sexual libido enhancer and menopause symptoms savior, but also greatly affects energy, stamina, depression, memory, and more.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral that is found in almost every cell. It stimulates the activity of approximately 100 enzymes, which are substances that promote biochemical reactions in your body. Zinc supports a healthy immune system, is needed for wound healing, helps maintain your sense of taste and smell, and is needed for DNA synthesis. Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood and adolescence.
- Saw Palmeto: Saw palmetto is, according to industry sources that I trust, one species with several different names, including Serenoa repens, Serenoa serrulata, and sabal. The industry is attempted to standardize on the name Serenoa repens, which is the way most research identifies it. Florida is the biggest producer of saw palmetto. Small patches can be found from the southeast coastline of South Carolina and southeastern Georgia to southern Mississippi. But it does not grow naturally in Texas, Mexico, or the Caribbean. It grows in every Florida county, but much of its production centers in South Florida. Saw palmetto has long been used to treat an enlarged prostate or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).